Stuart Ross is founder of the High Growth Academy. Having both been part of and run many high growth organisations, Stuart is now focused on helping other businesses achieve and sustain high growth. The 7 important things you should know about Stuart:
1) Stuart founded one of the most successful business coaching practices in the UK, receiving numerous awards and recognitions. He has personally coached over 250 senior directors and business owners producing significant results and always a return on their investment. He has a unique ability to identify opportunities for improvement and to develop action plans that deliver results.
2) Stuart has over 20 years business experience as a Director or Senior Manager in a variety of industries both in the UK and internationally. His expertise is broad, covering: business strategy, marketing, sales, international business, ecommerce, acquisitions, new product development and human resource management.
3) Stuart has personally conceived, developed and implemented new products/services which have generated sales within the UK of over £3bn, as well as receiving prestigious industry awards both in the UK and Japan for effective marketing campaigns.
4) Stuart is a qualified business and executive coach. He is also a certified Emotional Capital Inventory Coach with Roche Martin. Emotional Capital is the new psychology of leadership that describes emotional and social skills that are most effective at determining effective leaders.
5) Stuart has studied under leading Australian Entrepreneur Brad Sugars and the world-renowned ActionCOACH business improvement program. He has also been trained and mentored by ‘Rich Dad’ Keith Cunningham, Verne Harnish, Brendon Burchard, Seth Godin and Tony Robbins. He has a Master of Business Administration (MBA) with distinction from the University of Nottingham Business School and a Bachelor of Science (BSc) Business Studies from Cass Business School. He is currently a guest lecturer at the University of Nottingham Business School.
6) Stuart is a Director of the Paragon Group and Executive Corporate Solutions. The former focuses on facilitating business between emerging countries specifically China, India and Nigeria. Executive Corporate Solutions assists companies in gaining people and finance resources to deliver high growth. In addition, with a passion for great marketing, Stuart has co founded the Authentic Marketing movement.
7) Stuart is based in Nottingham, England. Outside of business interests Stuart enjoys general outdoor pursuits, running, squash, loves cooking, and the finest red wine.
Powered by Facebook Comments
In this short video we share with you the secrets of high growth organizations, defining when a company is ready to move to the high growth stage of its life cycle